We are data controller of your personal information. We are Slovak company with identification number 45 635 404 and registered office at Štúrova 44, 040 01 Košice, Slovakia.
What information we collect about you and how we obtain it
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- through your use of our website,
- when you contact us requesting information about our products or services, either via the telephone, our online enquiry forms or in person,
- when you apply for job position.
We collect following personal information about you:
- name, surname, title, company you work for, job position, date of birth, address, email, telephone, payment related information, technical information from your visits to our website or applications or use of our services or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically, employment history, achieved education and any other information relating to you which you will provide to us.
Website usage information is collected using cookies. Cookies are text files put on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is then used to track visitor use of the website and to create statistical reports on website activity. For more information visit:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. Please note in a few cases some of our website features may not function because of this.
Purposes and legal bases for processing your personal information
We process your personal information for following purposes:
- to provide you with our services,
- to improve our services and its performance including creating new ones,
- to provide and improve this website,
- to respond to your questions or to contact you by e-mail or telephone,
- to process or fulfill your requirements,
- to promote our services,
- to exercise and defend our legal rights and to comply with all legal or regulatory obligations under applicable law,
- to detect, prevent or investigate illegal activities such as fraud, social engineering fraud or other crimes,
- to recruit new members of our team.
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes we have collected and need to use your personal information for.
We process your personal information based on one or more following legal bases:
- performance of any contract entered into between you and us and obligations thereof or taking steps prior to entering into such contract,
- compliance with a legal obligation,
- we have legitimate interest in carrying out the processing of your personal information for the purpose of developing our business, providing and improving our sites and services, fulfilling our regulatory obligations, contacting you subject to applicable law, exercising and defending our legal rights, ensuring our physical and electronical security, protecting our property and recruitment of new members of our team (all to the extent that our legitimate interests are not in particular cases overridden by your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms),
- your prior consent.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How we share information we collect
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission, unless this is necessary to process your order, to meet your request, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and improve our services and products or where we are required to do so by law.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
You have following rights concerning your personal information:
- The right to not provide your personal information to us. However please note that without your personal information we may not be able to provide to you in satisfactory manner or at all some features of our website, requested information and some of our services.
- The right of access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to rectify your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to request erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information if legitimate grounds are met.
- Where we process your personal information on basis of your consent the right to withdraw such consent any time. Please note that such withdrawal does not effect of the lawfulness of any processing of your personal information performed prior the date we receive such withdrawal and does not prevent us to from processing your data based on another applicable legal basis, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our right according the applicable law and meeting our obligations.
- Where we process your personal information based on legitimate interest the right to object to our processing of your personal information if legitimate grounds are met.
- The right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your personal information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
- You may contact us at email@example.com to exercise any of the above rights. Please note we may request specific information from you to confirm your identity.
Furthermore, if you believe that our processing of your personal information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under applicable law and/or we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority of your country. If you reside in Slovakia such data protection supervisory authority is Office for personal data protection of the Slovak republic, with its seat at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovakia, tel.: +421232313214, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.