Are you a responsible person with an EYE for detail, a focus on quality and BUG-FREE systems? Do you want to grow in the area of testing and QA? Get more responsibility, get into new technological domains? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? THEN NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Let’s get validated the application from a user experience perspective! You will be doing MANUAL testing of web-based applications and integration middleware systems. Your activity will influence the whole development process from requirement collection up to technical support and problem analysis of end-users.
Also, there is an opportunity for you to get your hands on the DevOps universe as well. 😉
- You will be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others.
- Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
- COOPERATE with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS
- Enjoy beer, great coffee, table tennis, foosball, game nights.. (Be sure we do it online as well.:) )Employee perks, benefits- Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great reputation
- Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms like” working atmosphere
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
- Agile methodologies, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc.
- Flexible working hours for sure
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground…)
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, good looking, have great hair, and are modest. Also…
YOUR KEY SKILLS
- 1+ years of experience with testing
- Good written and spoken English (at least B2)
- Clear understanding of the testing process, fundamental testing techniques, etc.
- Experience with BDD & TDD
- Experience with testing of REST services
- English at a communicative level
- IT background with emphasis preferably on web-based applications, client-server architecture, databases, etc.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Have an idea what’s “ISTQB” without googling
- Table football psycho/freak, floorball player, yoga guru, blood donor, climber..
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Good personal hygiene is a must 🙂
You don’t have to fit all the criteria but you absolutely need to convince us that you are a FULL-BLOODED TESTER who takes this profession seriously, wants to learn and grow in the field. Still, good personal hygiene is non-negotiable 🙂
Please PUT TEXT “QA” into SUBJECT of your EMAIL when applying for this job. It’s a job code and it will help us to process your application faster. Please attach your CV and perhaps also some motivation info (in case it’s more than a desire for the best job in town :))
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
A rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 15+ years’ experience in IT, that focuses on custom software development, integration, a long-term partnership form of outsourcing, and the development of start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies, which allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow in your career? You’ll really appreciate our structure 😉 We have no foreign investors or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating what we can or can’t do 🙂
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town, and enjoy working on them with us? 😉