WHAT YOU’LL DO
Let’s get validated the application from a user experience perspective! You will be doing AUTOMATION testing of web-based applications and integration middleware systems. Your activity will influence the whole development process from requirement collection up to technical support and problem analysis of end-users.
Also, there is an opportunity for you to get your hands on the DevOps universe as well. 😉
- You will be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others.
- Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
- COOPERATE with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS
- Enjoy beer, great coffee, table tennis, foosball, game nights.. (Be sure we do it online as well.:)
- Employee perks, benefits- Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great reputation
- Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms like” working atmosphere
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
- Flexible working hours for sure
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground…)
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, have great hair, and are modest. Also…
YOUR KEY SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience with test automation
- Good written and spoken English (at least B2)
- Expertise with test automation tools and the ability to assist with establishing new testing processes
- Clear understanding of the testing process, fundamental testing techniques, etc.
- Experience with BDD & TDD
- Experience with testing of REST services
- English at a communicative level
- IT background with emphasis preferably on web-based applications, client-server architecture, databases, etc.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Have an idea what’s “ISTQB” without googling
- Table football psycho/freak, floorball player, yoga guru, blood donor, climber..
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Good personal hygiene is a must 🙂
You don’t have to fit all the criteria but you absolutely need to convince us that you are a FULL-BLOODED TESTER who takes this profession seriously, wants to learn and grow in the field. Still, good personal hygiene is non-negotiable 🙂
Please PUT TEXT “QA” into SUBJECT of your EMAIL when applying for this job. It’s a job code and it will help us to process your application faster. Please attach your CV and perhaps also some motivation info (in case it’s more than a desire for the best job in town :))
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
A rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 15+ years experience in IT, that focuses on custom software development, integration, a long-term partnership form of outsourcing, and the development of start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies, which allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow in your career? You’ll really appreciate our structure. We have no foreign investors or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating what we can or can’t do 🙂
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town, and enjoy working on them with us?