WHAT YOU’LL DO
In order to keep your technical skill on a high level and support our internal QA teams, QA Stream Leader responsibilities include two types of roles or assignments.
As a senior-level QA Engineer, you will be part of our development team and perform regular QA activities for testing within projects that support Hotovo’s strategic goals. You will work daily with all stakeholders participating in an agile SW development process. Most of your effort will be focused on test automation and technological discussion with your counterpart on the customer side. Leading the QA part of the development team might be part of this role as well.
The main part of this role is related to leading a whole QA Stream. As Stream Leader, you are an expert in quality standards and industry best practices and your main goal is the long-term success of our QA Stream. You will take responsibility for the collective growth and development of the QA team, process improvements and organisation. You will provide technical and people leadership for QA Stream members, and communicate and interact with people on all levels across the organisation. Guiding the work of other team members in Slovakia and our foreign branches as well. Co-organizing and participating in activities like QA related, public events and writing technical blogs are also part of this role.
- Be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others
- Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done
- COOPERATE with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
- Enjoy great coffee, beer, table foosball, game nights, movie & docu nights, bike or hike trips, join the Hotovo table tennis team,… check out our @hotovocompany FB or Instagram
What do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town and enjoy it with us?
EMPLOYEE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Enjoy beer, great coffee, table tennis, foosball, game nights..
- Employee perks, benefits- Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great reputation
- Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms like” working atmosphere
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
- Flexible working hours for sure
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground…)
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, have great hair, and are modest. Also…
- Proven experience in the software testing field (including testing automation)
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- ISTQB Foundation or higher level of certification
- A clear understanding of the testing process
- Testing experience:
- Manual and automation testing (BDD & TDD)
- Mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Web-based application – frontend and backend (REST services)
- Performance testing
- Experience with different testing frameworks and tools – RobotFramework, Postman, ReadyAPI, SOAP UI, Selenium frameworks, Java, TestNG, Gherkin, Cucumber, Cypress, Playwright
- Hands-on experience with :
- Agile – SCRUM, Kanban, XP
- Test methodologies – ISTQB
- Collaboration – Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Test management tools – Zephir, Xray
- Source control – Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree, GitFlow
- Continuous delivery – Jenkins, CircleCI
- IT background with emphasis preferably on web-based applications, client-server architecture, databases, etc.
- Project management skills
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Ability to participate in multi-team and cross-company environment
- Responsibility with an eye for detail but also a strategic view
- Public speaking and the ability to engage with an audience
- A greater degree of time management
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Table football psycho/freak, Board game player, Yoga guru, Blood donor, Climber.. 🙂
Please PUT TEXT “QA Stream Leader” into SUBJECT of your EMAIL when applying for this job. It’s a job code and it will help us to process your application faster. Please attach your CV and perhaps also some motivation info (in case it’s more than a desire for the best job in town).
Email contact: email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
A rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 15+ years experience in IT, that focuses on custom software development, integration, a long-term partnership form of outsourcing, and the development of start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies, which allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow in your career? You’ll really appreciate our structure. We have no foreign investors or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating what we can or can’t do. 🙂
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town, and enjoy working on them with us?