WHAT YOU’LL DO
Is your head full of ideas that could help people around you? Do you have a passion for developing great software? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Right time to join our team 😉
We are looking for DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for design and implementation of key components for Hotovo operational infrastructure – application, monitoring and alerting. Design and implementation of DevOps for existing and new projects. That is all on the top of the latest technologies – Terraform, Ansible, FluxCD, Kubernetes, Prometheus Stack, Docker and LXC. Depending on success, there is an opportunity to be a lead of DevOps activities.
- Be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others.
- Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies.
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done.
- COOPERATE with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places.
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us.
- Enjoy great coffee, beer, table foosball, game nights, movie & documentary nights, bike or hike trips, join Hotovo table tennis team,… check out our @hotovocompany FB or Instagram 😉
EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS
- Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great reputation. We offer both under one roof.
- Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
- Non-formal “dorms-like” working atmosphere
- Fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
- Agile methodologies, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc.
- Flexible working hours for sure
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground..)
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, have great hair, and are modest. Also…
YOUR KEY SKILLS
- Strong analytical and solution design skills
- Experienced with Kubernetes
- Experience with Prometheus Stack (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, Alerting)
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- English at a communicative level
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service
- GitOps (FluxCD or ArgoCD)
- Reliability and responsibility
- Team player
- Ability to communicate (present in front of Customer, within the team)
- Table football psycho/freak, floorball player, yoga guru, blood donor, NERFighter, climber…
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
A rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 15+ years experience in IT, that focuses on custom software development, integration, a long-term partnership form of outsourcing, and the development of start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies, which allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow in your career? You’ll really appreciate our structure 😉 We have no foreign investors or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating what we can or can’t do 🙂
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town, and enjoy working on them with us? 😉