As a Bid Manager, you will be in charge of creating a long-term value by building and strengthening partnerships. You will help to achieve company business goals in time by active communication with potential clients, collecting their requirements and preparing the price offers.
As the single point of contact for the bid management process, you will work closely with the key members of the Technology Office, Project Management Office and Developers from the project teams to obtain the information required to compile the bid.
Our collaborative agile working environment will encourage you to perform at your best and challenge you to solve business requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be responsible for the Bid management process and aim to the main goal which is successful bid
- Passionate participation in continuous improvement of Bid management at Hotovo (gather ideas, retrospectives…)
- Initiate and keep active communication with potential clients and answer clients’ bid-related queries
- Internal communication with Hotovo tech streams and project managers
- Create & update process documentation
- Partner in the adjustment of company intro and pitch for our services
- Organize meetings for prospective clients with management and devs of our company
- Continuous follow-ups with multiple collaborators within and outside of the company
- Be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others
- Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies
- Have a chance to bring your ideas and influence how things are done
- COOPERATE with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places
- Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us
- Enjoy great coffee, beer, table foosball, game nights, movie & docu nights, bike or hike trips, join the Hotovo table tennis team,… check out our @hotovocompany FB or Instagram
What do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town and enjoy it with us?
EMPLOYEE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Enjoy working with clients that have either an exciting start-up atmosphere or long-term stability and a great reputation
- Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
- Enjoy an informal “dorm-like” working atmosphere
- Revel in the knowledge that the fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
- Play around with agile methodologies, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc.
- Flexible working hours, for sure
- Great coffee and lots of fun activities (we even have a secret underground party room!)
- A pet-friendly office
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, have great hair, and are modest. Also…
- Business thinking and sales negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Slovak and English language
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to participate in multi-team and cross-company environment
- Team player
- Critical thinking
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- A sense of humour 🙂
- Experience in using Agile methodology
- Knowledge of research and strategy
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and job networking platforms
- Public speaking and the ability to engage with an audience
- Table football psycho/freak, Board game player, Yoga guru, Blood donor, Climber..
Please PUT TEXT “Bid Manager” into the SUBJECT of your EMAIL when applying for this job. It’s a job code and it will help us to process your application faster. Apply with a CV and perhaps with some info about your motivation (in case it’s more than simply a desire for the best job in town).
Email contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
A rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 15+ years experience in IT, that focuses on custom software development, integration, a long-term partnership form of outsourcing, and the development of start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies, which allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow in your career? You’ll really appreciate our structure. We have no foreign investors or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating what we can or can’t do. 🙂
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town, and enjoy working on them with us?