Wastewater treatment systems
WTR EUROPE is a young progressive company focused on water-treatment systems and sustainable water management.
The Slovak-Chinese ownership of this company has made it a multicultural and highly interesting project since the very beginning.
WTR Europe was looking for a partner to develop a comprehensive solution (including all hardware, software, architecture and development) that would enable customizable control for their wastewater treatment systems, which all have individual requirements depending on their locations. They needed a fearless partner, ready to fight and resolve all the complex and challenging specifics the project was likely to bring.
We developed a unique greenfield solution of software components, which included hardware modules connected to the worldwide Central Control Room, that are secured by Hardware Security Modules.
The software is highly customizable. The structure of each solution can be defined and customized according to the individual needs of a specific place.
The system is currently implemented in China and several other European countries.
- Real-time monitoring and controlling of Waste Water Treatment Systems (WWTS) ranging from 500m3 to 100,000m3 in size.
- Hundreds of elements are driven by artificial intelligence based on the Fuzzy model.
- Real-time streaming enables visualization of real 3D models in both the Local and Central Control Room.
- Each WWTS has its own Hardware Security Module responsible for connecting to the network; a module that generates access tokens.
- New state-of-the-art interface built on top of the React and Material user interfaces.
- Successful and ongoing collaboration since 2019.
- Complex project delivery, including hardware architecture.
- The Hotovo team consists of a project manager, technical solution architects, backend and frontend developers and UI/UX designers.
- The project continues to evolve further by adding new locations, which each have their own specific needs.