Mobility assistance application: Moveasy
“We hired Hotovo as external development team on one of our projects and they have been delivering exceptional results from the beginning. Skilful and responsible developers with also great communication streams between business & IT. Would hire & recommend Hotovo to everyone that wants to get things DONE.”
Alex Pauwels, Managing Director at Mobly
Mobly is a young Belgian transport and car insurance company that helps people get to their destination as easily and sustainably as possible in the event of a car breakdown. Mobly was the first company in Belgium offering breakdown assistance without a regular subscription.
It’s a nice story: the successful evaluation of an assigned developer to help a client in need evolved into the development of the entire product with a full specialized team…
Mobly had the idea for a new project: Moveasy – a MaaS (Mobility as a service) platform that consolidated all mobility needs into a single app. And they turned to Hotovo to develop that app (backend and frontend) for them.
Our delivered solution was a combination of a multi-layer backend system with two admin dashboards and an end-user mobile web application.
The successful deployment of the frontend and backend applications into production led to a significant growth of the client’s business plan.
The continuing great potential of this project is underlined by the need for green transport, which allows this project to flourish further.
- Successful ongoing cooperation since 2020.
- Progressive web app – Android & iOS.
- Responsibility for system architecture, technology design and the development process itself.
- Configuration of Continuous Integration and implementation of automated tests.
- Dedicated team consisting of a project manager, frontend and backend developers, QA specialists/testers and DevOps engineers.