Thank God It’s Friday!
A man flying in a hot air balloon suddenly realizes he’s lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts to get directions, “Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?” The man below says: “Yes. You’re in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field.” “You must work in Information Technology,” says the balloonist. “I do” replies the man. “How did you know?” “Well,” says the balloonist, “everything you have told me is technically correct, but It’s of no use to anyone.” The man below replies, “You must work in management.” “I do,” replies the balloonist, “But how’d you know?” “Well”, says the man, “you don’t know where you are or where you’re going, but you expect me to be able to help. You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault.”
Image of the week
Do you remember?
5 years ago
- Apple I computer sells for a record $374,500
- Max Payne 3 is released on Windows
- Google sells Google SketchUp to Trimble
10 years ago
- DDR3 SDRAM begins being sold
- Call of Juarez is released on X360
- Data Robotics introduces the Drobo
20 years ago
- IEEE introduced 802.11 the wireless (WiFi) network standard
- The 3rd annual E3 is held in Atlanta
- The Symbian mobile operating system is released by Nokia.