Thank God It’s Friday!
A young Programmer and his Project Manager board a train headed through the mountains on its way to Wichita. They can find no place to sit except for two seats right across the aisle from a young woman and her grandmother. After a while, it is obvious that the young woman and the young programmer are interested in each other, because they are giving each other looks. Soon the train passes into a tunnel and it is pitch black. There is a sound of a kiss followed by the sound of a slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel, the four sit there without saying a word. The grandmother is thinking to herself, “It was very brash for that young man to kiss my granddaughter, but I’m glad she slapped him.” The Project manager is sitting there thinking, “I didn’t know the young tech was brave enough to kiss the girl, but I sure wish she hadn’t missed him when she slapped me!” The young woman was sitting and thinking, “I’m glad the guy kissed me, but I wish my grandmother had not slapped him!” The young programmer sat there with a satisfied smile on his face. He thought to himself, “Life is good. How often does a guy have the chance to kiss a beautiful girl and slap his Project manager all at the same time!”
Image of the week
Do you remember?
5 years ago
- Stanford University scientists develop prototype bionic eye
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier released on PS3 and Xbox360
- A SpaceX Dragon becomes the first commercial spacecraft to dock at the International Space Station
10 years ago
- Google releases Google Trends.
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars released on win
- Theodore Maiman passes away
20 years ago
- STS 84 (Atlantis 19), launches, 6th Shuttle-Mir Mission
- MDK released for PS1
- Perl 5.004 is released